Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Great Day in St. Pete.

On April 6, 2013 Matt and I went down to St. Pete to check out the law school I will be attending. We spent the day touring the campus (which is seriously beautiful) and meeting some of the other students I will be attending school with. I made a few friends, and got a good feel for the campus and staff. After the Open House at Stetson, we went to visit my cousin Jessica and her boyfriend Stephan at the Children's Place at Bay Front Hospital while we were in St. Pete. She had just given birth to my newest nephew, Christian Alexander Powell! I love it when good scheduling works out. Jess was very lucky and had a relatively quick and painless delivery. Christian is such a handsome little man, he has me wrapped around his little finger already. Apparently he slept while everyone else visited him, but not me. He was wide awake for Aunt Erica snuggle time. Just how I like it. Congratulations Jessica and Stephan! He is adorable!! Welcome to the world Christian Alexander Powell! We love you!!
It is nice to meet you!
Aunt Erica loves you Christian!!
I want to hold your hand!
Aunt Erica and Uncle Matt
Stephan (Daddy), Jess (Mommy), and baby Christian!
Look at that face!
the lion and his cub

No comments:

Post a Comment