Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School, Back to School...

So, it's no big deal, but I STARTED LAW SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!! Okay, so it is a big deal. I have tossed around the goal of becoming a lawyer since I was in elementary school, and this week I began the journey to making that goal come true. So far I have made some pretty cool friends and my professors seem very knowledgable and excited to share their passions with us. I almost feel like I should be more afraid of law school than I am, but I feel fairly confident right now. We will see how I feel come the end of the semester.

We have not moved to St. Pete yet but we should close on the house on Tuesday. Until then I must make the 1.5-2.5 hour commute- blah. We must be crazy to own two properties (three houses).  We will post pics when we get the keys. We are juggling a lot of balls in the air right now, so hopefully they don't all come crashing down. I know I will feel better when we get to St. Pete. I hope next week works out the way I want it to, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment: